Saturday 30 March 2013

Cath Kidston Nails With A Glittery Twist!



I've seen tons of Cath Kidston themed nail designs around this Spring and what is more perfect?! Pastel pinks, whites, roses! I just had to try it out myself, but if you know me at all you'd know I can't resist a bit of glitter! I did the whole design with CND Shellac in colours Studio White, Strawberry Smoothie and Gotcha because I unfortunately don't have the new Spring colours yet! I'm so behind, the Summer colours are out on Tuesday! The large glitters are holographic silver and holographic pink, and the fine is iridescent white. I can recreate these nails for clients in Shellac for £23-£25, they'll last at least 14 days!

If you like these, please check me out on Facebook :)



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I had thought about using the glitter from the Ciate sequin manicure in this way...love your creations!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks I'm glad you like them! :) You should definitely try it, glitter makes everything pretty! xo

      Delete