Tuesday 2 April 2013

My most favourite thing: Placed Glitter




I am a magpie. Any excuse to play with glitter, I will jump at the chance. I saw a blog called Polishallthenails, her designs are so amazing I took some inspiration from her. Placed glitter is really time-consuming, the nails above took me an hour per hand! (I had to take a dinner break in between each hand) but they are SO worth it, especially when done with CND Shellac which means they should last for a couple of weeks rather than days. My model was my mum and she was so patient :) but she loves the nails now and I think she'll be super sad when the time comes that they do actually need removing. What do you think of these pretties?

Thanks for reading!
Like my page on Facebook | Tweet me your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment