Wednesday 10 April 2013

Light Galaxy Nails Tutorial


I really love this top that I got from Matalan once and I thought the design would look really cute on nails. To recreate this look, apply a base coat and then: (1) Apply one coat of opaque white polish. (2-5) Make sure the white is thoroughly dry, then using a sponge, dab any colours that you'd like to use in random places. It will look odd at this point but it all comes together at the final stage! I used a yellow, blue, purple and pink by Barry M. (6) Apply a glitter coat! The one I used is by OPI and it has a mixture of really fine and chunky glitter pieces in it. This creates the illusion of stars! Don't forget to add a final top coat to ensure it lasts. If you like this and recreate it yourself, I'd love to see it, tag me in your pictures on Twitter or Instagram - @kazzmetics :) Have fun! 

 Thanks for reading!
Like my page on Facebook | Tweet me your thoughts

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try out galaxy nails for a while..I shall give this a go...loving how you have arranged your step by step photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cool!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so so beautiful! love the galaxy effects so much and these colours are gorgeous!

    Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete