Monday 8 April 2013

May - November 2012




Wonder Woman | Lightning Bolt | Clouds | My Nan with Galaxy nails! | Gotcha with Tutti Frutti Tips* (first Shellac manicure I ever did!) | Leopard Print | French with Glitter* | Galaxy Nails* | Red Baroness Galaxy* | The Flash! | Natural French* | Gold & Black* | Bollywood* | Black and Silver Gels | Cupcakes!!*

I recently celebrated my one year anniversary of running Kazzmetics (April 5th!) and these are some of the nails I did when I was first starting out :) The first few are just with regular polish because I didn't have any Shellac at that point. Any marked with a (*) means they were done with CND Shellac which I paid for myself. I'd like to think that I'm always improving in my work, I'm constantly learning in this job and I wouldn't change it for the world!

Thanks for reading!
Like my page on Facebook | Tweet me your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post...I like your blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete